Has LV passed away?
Anon Anon
2024-01-10 15:45:54 UTC
I just saw a post online that suggests that LV died a few years ago.

Can anybody confirm or deny this?

While we're at it, does anybody know if Albert Silverman is still with us?

Joey Goldstein
Ottavio Caruso
2024-01-11 09:55:53 UTC
Post by Anon Anon
I just saw a post online that suggests that LV died a few years ago.
Can anybody confirm or deny this?
While we're at it, does anybody know if Albert Silverman is still with us?
Joey Goldstein
Luther Vandross? Yes, he very much died.
Ottavio Caruso
gtr
2024-01-12 07:24:24 UTC
Post by Anon Anon
I just saw a post online that suggests that LV died a few years ago.
Can anybody confirm or deny this?
While we're at it, does anybody know if Albert Silverman is still with us?
Joey Goldstein
From alt.guitar.amps:

Hafitz Muhammad
Nov 8, 2021, 5:02:30 PM

Hello My friends,

It is with actually sadness that I report, based on solid authorities, that
the man who inspired so much, so many, William Allan Whitaker Jr. has passed
to "the other sides".

My friends, I want you should know that Muslims believe that when a person
dies, their soul continues to live on according to the deeds they performed
whilst they were alive. According to Islam, good deeds will benefit the soul
after death and bad deeds will cause eternal sufferings.

Alas, as a man so focused in death, suffering, and pain for the others, Mr.
Whitaker is now living eternity of sufferings.

The death of a man is not for celebration, but this may be cause for the joys
to some of you.

WHETHER IT DOES BRING YOU JOY OR DOES NOT, WHETHER LORD VALVE IS EXPERIENCING
ETERNAL SUFFERING, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, HAFITZ MUHAMMAD, "MUSLIM LORD
VALVE" MADE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS CHAT ROOM.

In his continued honor, I will finish posting the Quran in his name. I will
finish this book, and post 10 more, to save his soul from eternal suffering.

HM