More European Jazz Guitarists
morris bailey
2023-06-17 11:11:17 UTC
<<
What about Eef Albers (NL)?
Laurens
Does he fit the profile that I mentioned?
<< "Dick
Onstenk"
<< Any new players I should know about? >>
When I was in Paris 4yrs. ago I heard a guitarist at a club called "Les
Ducs
des Lombards". He was working with Anthony Di Battista and Palle
Danielson. He
played a solid body Chet Atkins nylon string and was one of the most
original
players that I have heard in years
but I only caught his last name which I think was Veras but I'm not
certain
about that. He appeared to be in his early twenties. Since my return I
have not
been able to get any information about this player. It is possible that I
have
the name wrong but it seems like someone over there would have some
information
on a young dark haired kid who is playing classical fingerstyle with
players of
the stature of those mentioned previously. CR
this article was so useful. thankx to you all. any other guitarist info would be useful.
gtr