Leaving the US after this election?
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-26 14:33:38 UTC
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.

So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?

How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
Lord Valve
2016-03-26 15:49:25 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.
So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?
We don't run, son. We fight. You don't leave your house
if it's full of rats and roaches, you call the Orkin Man.
The house is fine, it's the rats and roaches that need to
go, not the homeowner.
Post by Joey Goldstein
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
Right after we turn those places into puddles of radioactive
glass, they'll be considerably more desirable than they are
today. Pretty much any place you can remove the musloids
from is decent real estate thereafter.

Lord Valve, ThD
Orkin Man (ESAD, fool)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-26 16:35:18 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
Right after we turn those places into puddles of radioactive
glass, they'll be considerably more desirable than they are
today. Pretty much any place you can remove the musloids
from is decent real estate thereafter.
Lord Valve, ThD
Orkin Man (ESAD, fool)
You wouldn't be talking about eradicating a whole race of people if
someone had tried it on you and yours before.
If anybody should hate Muslims with the genocidal bent that you have it
should be the Jews.
And while many Jews are rightfully wary of many Muslims there are very
few Jews calling for their utter destruction, because we know better,
you genocidal asshole.
Lord Valve
2016-03-26 17:14:52 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
What "race" are musloids, pray tell?

CLANG!! HONK!! TWEET!!

You cannot commit "genocide" on an ideology.
Look it up, twat. And I thought you were all
rocket scientists - that's the way you play
it, and that would be a major FAIL, junior.

Work on it.

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (ESAD)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-26 17:47:57 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
Oiy.
*That's* you argument?
What a bankrupt brain you possess.
--
Joey Goldstein
<http://www.joeygoldstein.com>
<https://www.facebook.com/JoeyGoldsteinMusic>
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-26 18:43:31 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
I'll admit that if and when I've called you a "racist" it may have have
been a technical/semantic mistake.
But I never called you that in this post, so I guess you're just STUPID
(stupid, stupid, stupid) for bringing it up now.
What you continually demonstrate here is actually your "xenophobia" (a
word I hardly ever use but will now) towards Muslims whom you attempt to
dehumanize by calling them "musloids" (which really isn't even a word)
and have just called for their total annihilation in Libya and The Yemen.

Now you may well be a racist too.
I don't know you well enough.
Haven't I seen you use the "n" word here too?
I suspect you're probably a racist.
Goes with the personality type.
Can't wait to see you go off on "the Jews".
BTW Are we a "race" by your definition?

But for now I guess you're just a "xenophobic" genocidal asshole.
Lord Valve
2016-03-26 21:50:35 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
I don't give a jolly rat-fuck what you call me, Holmes.
Your labels don't define me, other than in your own
internal mindwarp. Enjoy.
Post by Joey Goldstein
But I never called you that in this post, so I guess you're just STUPID
(stupid, stupid, stupid) for bringing it up now.
You love that word. You apply it to anyone who doesn't
see things the way you demand - like most lefturds do.

And the word "racist" - well, *there's* one old whore
who's been reamed once too often, eh? That word has no
sting at all left in it; it's been applied so often and
so indiscriminately by lefturds to those they seek to
control that it's now ensconced in the lexicon of third-
tier insults with "asshole" and "dipshit" and "stupid"
and...well, I'm sure you have your favorites. Maybe your
luntzmen are impressed with shit like that, but then...
I ain't one of them, and don't seek to be.
Post by Joey Goldstein
What you continually demonstrate here is actually your "xenophobia" (a
word I hardly ever use but will now) towards Muslims whom you attempt to
dehumanize by calling them "musloids" (which really isn't even a word)
Neither is "islamophobia," which is a word invented from whole
cloth by the left for use in mind control. Control of the meaning
of words is paramount to the worldwide leftist conjob, and they
(you) aren't above inventing a new one when the old ones ("racist,"
for instance) run out of steam.
Post by Joey Goldstein
and have just called for their total annihilation in Libya and The Yemen.
I'm sorry if I was unclear; I think they should be eliminated from
the *planet*, not just the middle east and Africa. As long as they
subscribe to an ideology which holds that anyone who doesn't submit
to the will of allah (piss be upon him) must be subjugated or murdered,
I have no problem with preemptive measures that insure the survival of
*my* people. None at all. If they undergo a reformation (as have
Judaism and Christianity) then we can talk about letting them survive.
So far, all they've done is kill, kill, kill for the last 14 centuries.

Fuck 'em, kill 'em all, let allah (piss be upon him) sort 'em out.
You can't make peace with a snake, because it is a snake and does
not understand the concept.
Post by Joey Goldstein
Now you may well be a racist too.
I don't know you well enough.
Haven't I seen you use the "n" word here too?
Sure, nigga. Deal with it.
Post by Joey Goldstein
I suspect you're probably a racist.
I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck if you think so.
Post by Joey Goldstein
Goes with the personality type.
Sure. Work it.
Post by Joey Goldstein
Can't wait to see you go off on "the Jews".
My support for Israel is well documented in 20+ years of
NG posts. I may have an occasional problem with the random
heeb or two (like you, for instance) but that has nothing
at all to do with my admiration for the breed in general.
And I happen to know that I'm packin' some yid genes; I'm
half Polack and your boys laid a shitload o' pipe over that
way. Sorry if that pops your little red balloon, Hymie.
Post by Joey Goldstein
BTW Are we a "race" by your definition?
Certainly. Although, it depends on what we're talking about;
race or religion. One can become a Jew in the religious sense
regardless of racial origin. Like Sammy Davis Junior, for
instance. And one can be a non-practicing Jew, religion-wise,
while being a Jew racially.
Post by Joey Goldstein
But for now I guess you're just a "xenophobic" genocidal asshole.
And you're a fucking leftist twerp with a chip on his
jive-ass shoulder. So what. Like I said - your labels
only define me as far as *you* are concerned - they have
little import in the greater scheme of things out here in
meatspace.

So go lick a hospital mop, mother-fucker, and have a
Really Nice Day, mmmkay?

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (Ouch, that's gotta smart!)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-27 05:02:11 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
But I never called you that in this post, so I guess you're just STUPID
(stupid, stupid, stupid) for bringing it up now.
You love that word. You apply it to anyone who doesn't
see things the way you demand - like most lefturds do.
I call you stupid because you said how much it bugs you to be called stupid.
I'm just trying to bug you, STUPID.
lmfao
Lord Valve
2016-03-27 12:23:17 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
But I never called you that in this post, so I guess you're just STUPID
(stupid, stupid, stupid) for bringing it up now.
You love that word. You apply it to anyone who doesn't
see things the way you demand - like most lefturds do.
I call you stupid because you said how much it bugs you to be called stupid.
I'm just trying to bug you, STUPID.
lmfao
Doesn't have a damn thing to do with me, junior. It's
a widespread behavior pattern where lefturds are
concerned - and you can't deny it. It's what ALL of
you do, all the time.

"Libs all know they're a bunch of snob fucks; it's evident.
They actually revel in this, never missing an opportunity
to proclaim their superiority or heap derision upon those
they regard as their inferiors on the one hand, and bleating
piously on the other about how 'tolerant' they are and how
'inclusive' and 'enlightened' their social policies are.

And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -

Good luck with that, asswipe.

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (neener neener)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-27 14:03:32 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
But I never called you that in this post, so I guess you're just STUPID
(stupid, stupid, stupid) for bringing it up now.
You love that word. You apply it to anyone who doesn't
see things the way you demand - like most lefturds do.
I call you stupid because you said how much it bugs you to be called stupid.
I'm just trying to bug you, STUPID.
lmfao
Doesn't have a damn thing to do with me, junior. It's
a widespread behavior pattern where lefturds are
concerned - and you can't deny it. It's what ALL of
you do, all the time.
Telling that to yourself over and over again doesn't make you any smarter.
Why not read a book?

Personally speaking, I'd be happier if there were some intelligent
conservatives on the scene again.
Conservatism itself is generally a good thing when you have good things
to conserve in a society.
But you guys want to conserve all the bad shit.
Concentrate on fiscal policy and spending (w/o all the "trickle-down
economics bullshit - which is just a cash grab for the rich and for
large corporations and people don't buy it anymore) and leave all the
Christianity-dominated social shit and world-hegemony shit behind and
you might have a viable conservative party again.

But it looks like the GOP is finished to me.
George W. killed it and the Tea Baggers skinned that dead fish in
Obama's 1st term.
But I don't expect any intelligent conservatism like this to come from
the likes of you.
You're too stupid and mean spirited and will believe anything from
anybody that reinforces your own prejudices.
Post by Lord Valve
"Libs all know they're a bunch of snob fucks; it's evident.
They actually revel in this, never missing an opportunity
to proclaim their superiority or heap derision upon those
they regard as their inferiors on the one hand, and bleating
piously on the other about how 'tolerant' they are and how
'inclusive' and 'enlightened' their social policies are.
Because you ARE stupid.
Like John Cleese says, you're so stupid that you don't even know you're
stupid.
It's a Catch 22.
Post by Lord Valve
And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -
We hope you notice and we keep hoping you'll smarten up but you never do.
Post by Lord Valve
Good luck with that, asswipe.
Thanks, douche bag.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (neener neener)
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
Lord Valve
2016-03-27 14:13:27 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -
We hope you notice and we keep hoping you'll smarten up but you never do.
Post by Lord Valve
Good luck with that, asswipe.
Thanks, douche bag.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (neener neener)
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
"Leftism at its heart holds that a small percentage of humans
have a vastly superior understanding of everything compared
to ordinary people. The point of leftism is to empower these
superior individuals to impose their superior understanding
upon society by the force of the state. Leftists must be
viewed by themselves and others as superior human beings if
they are to have a claim to power and status."
- Shannon Love -

Nailed it. <shrug>

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (piss off)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-27 15:59:23 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -
We hope you notice and we keep hoping you'll smarten up but you never do.
Post by Lord Valve
Good luck with that, asswipe.
Thanks, douche bag.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (neener neener)
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
"Leftism at its heart holds that a small percentage of humans
have a vastly superior understanding of everything compared
to ordinary people. The point of leftism is to empower these
superior individuals to impose their superior understanding
upon society by the force of the state. Leftists must be
viewed by themselves and others as superior human beings if
they are to have a claim to power and status."
- Shannon Love -
I'm sure you believe that but it's only because you're so stupid you'll
believe anything.
But there are things, like science, finance and foreign policy for
example, that "ordinary" people generally DON'T understand.
But ordinary people who are intelligent enough can usually suss out
leaders who do understand these things and in a democracy they have the
ability to vote for these people to be their leaders.
That seems to be broken in your country right now because there's so
many STUPID people, like you.
Post by Lord Valve
Nailed it. <shrug>
Shoulda' used better nails.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (piss off)
Lord Valve
2016-03-28 01:04:29 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -
We hope you notice and we keep hoping you'll smarten up but you never do.
Post by Lord Valve
Good luck with that, asswipe.
Thanks, douche bag.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (neener neener)
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
"Leftism at its heart holds that a small percentage of humans
have a vastly superior understanding of everything compared
to ordinary people. The point of leftism is to empower these
superior individuals to impose their superior understanding
upon society by the force of the state. Leftists must be
viewed by themselves and others as superior human beings if
they are to have a claim to power and status."
- Shannon Love -
I'm sure you believe that but it's only because you're so stupid you'll
believe anything.
<yawn>
Post by Joey Goldstein
But there are things, like science, finance and foreign policy for
example, that "ordinary" people generally DON'T understand.
But ordinary people who are intelligent enough can usually suss out
leaders who do understand these things and in a democracy they have the
ability to vote for these people to be their leaders.
So, ah...lemme see here...the "ordinary people" must
have been drunk or something when they elected Reagan
(in a 49-state landslide - twice) because (to hear
lefturds tell it) Reagan was a bumbling idiot who
didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

But the "ordinary people" were smart enough to elect
the rocket scientist Jimmy Carter right before that...
funny how they were so smart and then became dumbasses
in the next election.
Post by Joey Goldstein
That seems to be broken in your country right now because there's so
many STUPID people, like you.
<yawn>
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Nailed it. <shrug>
Shoulda' used better nails.
Here's one:

"The principal feature of American liberalism is
sanctimoniousness. By loudly denouncing all bad
things - war and hunger and date rape - liberals
testify to their own terrific goodness. More
important, they promote themselves to membership
in a self-selecting elite of those who care deeply
about such things... It's a kind of natural
aristocracy, and the wonderful thing about this
aristocracy is that you don't have to be brave,
smart, strong, or even lucky to join it, you just
have to be liberal."
- P.J. O'Rourke -

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (deal with it)
Lord Valve
2016-03-29 13:28:47 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
And their arrogance is such that they think it all goes
unnoticed, and that those so impugned accept their judgement
without question." - Lord Valve -
We hope you notice and we keep hoping you'll smarten up but you never do.
Post by Lord Valve
Good luck with that, asswipe.
Thanks, douche bag.
Post by Joey Goldstein
That seems to be broken in your country right now because there's so
many STUPID people, like you.
<yawn>
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Lord Valve
Nailed it. <shrug>
Shoulda' used better nails.
"The principal feature of American liberalism is
sanctimoniousness. By loudly denouncing all bad
things - war and hunger and date rape - liberals
testify to their own terrific goodness. More
important, they promote themselves to membership
in a self-selecting elite of those who care deeply
about such things... It's a kind of natural
aristocracy, and the wonderful thing about this
aristocracy is that you don't have to be brave,
smart, strong, or even lucky to join it, you just
have to be liberal."
- P.J. O'Rourke -
And here's another:

"What socialism, fascism and other ideologies of the left have
in common is an assumption that some very wise people - like
themselves - need to take decisions out of the hands of lesser
people, like the rest of us, and impose those decisions by
government fiat.

The left's vision is not only a vision of the world, but also
a vision of themselves, as superior beings pursuing superior
ends. In the United States, however, this vision conflicts with
a Constitution that begins, 'We the People...'

That is why the left has for more than a century been trying to
get the Constitution's limitations on government loosened or
evaded by judges' new interpretations, based on notions of 'a
living Constitution,' that will take decisions out of the hands
of 'We the People,' and transfer those decisions to our betters.

The self-flattery of the vision of the left also gives its true
believers a huge ego stake in that vision, which means that mere
facts are unlikely to make them reconsider, regardless of what
evidence piles up against the vision of the left, and regardless
of its disastrous consequences." - Thomas Sowell, 2012

Damn, another dumb-ass who suffers from
failure to accept socialism. Must be
stupid, stupid, stupid. You leftist twats
keep right on telling yourselves that -
it makes you complacent. One day you'll
wake up to an M-16 in your face and the
realization that your shit is over with.
You can only fuck with people for so long
before they figure out you're not going
to leave them alone and they fight back.
In your complete and utter arrogance, you
figure the hapless bastards you force your
social engineering upon will put up with
anything you do, because they recognize
your superiority. That is the stuff of
revolution, and eventually it will get
you killed.

Remember - you asked for it. Don't be
surprised when it happens.

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (fuck you)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-30 14:45:53 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
"What socialism, fascism and other ideologies of the left have
in common is an assumption that some very wise people - like
themselves - need to take decisions out of the hands of lesser
people, like the rest of us, and impose those decisions by
government fiat.
That's what ANY form of government does, dummy.
Post by Lord Valve
The left's vision is not only a vision of the world, but also
a vision of themselves, as superior beings pursuing superior
ends.
It might seem that way to someone who is stupid.
The left's vision is merely one of attempting to achieve maximal
fairness in society.
Admittedly, if you're a robber baron or a sweat shop operator then
having the government take away your unfair advantages might be threatening.
Post by Lord Valve
In the United States, however, this vision conflicts with
a Constitution that begins, 'We the People...'
What part of the U.S. constitution is in conflict with universal health
care or trade unions?
Or are you saying that there's something in the particular phrase, "We
the people", that demonstrates the ills of socialism?
I.e. What's your f...ing point?
Post by Lord Valve
That is why the left has for more than a century been trying to
get the Constitution's limitations on government loosened
Huh?
What limitations on government are built into your constitution?
Is it the size of government that the constitution attempts to limit?
I don't know that document very well.
But this is the first I've heard of it.
Seems to me that it's the GOP who is always trying to change the way
your Supreme Court is supposed to operate which is to change the way
your government was originally set up by your hallowed framers.
Post by Lord Valve
or
evaded by judges' new interpretations,
That's exactly what the Supreme Court was created for, dummy.
Post by Lord Valve
based on notions of 'a
living Constitution,'
So 500 years from now, if your country still exists, you'd hope and
expect that the constitution would remain unchanged?
That's just stupid.
Post by Lord Valve
that will take decisions out of the hands
of 'We the People,' and transfer those decisions to our betters.
Again, that's what governments and the Supreme Court are SUPPOSED to do.
In the old days, "the people" had no say in the process at all.
Democracy was created so that people could choose their own leaders.
But they still expect these people to lead once elected.
Post by Lord Valve
The self-flattery of the vision of the left also gives its true
believers a huge ego stake in that vision,
You could just as easily be talking about the GOP here.
Post by Lord Valve
which means that mere
facts are unlikely to make them reconsider, regardless of what
evidence piles up against the vision of the left, and regardless
of its disastrous consequences."
It's the GOP who are ignoring facts, especially those coming from science.
Divorce the GOP from it's religious leanings and you might have a viable
conservative party again in your country.

- Thomas Sowell, 2012
Post by Lord Valve
Damn, another dumb-ass who suffers from
failure to accept socialism.
There are any number of other economists on the other side of this
argument, Krugman (Nobel prize winner) for example.
Your guy, evidently, IS a dumb-ass.
Even *I* can see that.
Post by Lord Valve
Must be
stupid, stupid, stupid.
Yep.
Post by Lord Valve
You leftist twats
keep right on telling yourselves that -
it makes you complacent. One day you'll
wake up to an M-16 in your face
Not yours.
They're coming for yours any day now.
Keep one eye open when sleeping.
Post by Lord Valve
and the
realization that your shit is over with.
It's YOUR shit who's time gas come.
You're an anachronism.
Post by Lord Valve
You can only fuck with people for so long
before they figure out you're not going
to leave them alone and they fight back.
That's right.
People are fighting right now in your election against their corporate
overlords.
You should be on their side because it's in your interests to be on
their side but you're too STUPID to understand that and prefer to
believe all the feel-good tripe and slogans that the GOP feeds you about
American exceptionalism and the superiority of unregulated capitalism
while they rob you blind.
Post by Lord Valve
In your complete and utter arrogance, you
figure the hapless bastards you force your
social engineering upon will put up with
anything you do, because they recognize
your superiority.
No, they'll do it because that's what they want for their society and
because they VOTED for it.
Post by Lord Valve
That is the stuff of
revolution, and eventually it will get
you killed.
If Sanders wins the Presidency then I actually expect some sort of civil
war in your country.
It'll be the ignorant, like you, against the rest of the intelligent
people of your country.
And it won't last long.
Post by Lord Valve
Remember - you asked for it. Don't be
surprised when it happens.
Stupid, stupid, stupid earthling.
Post by Lord Valve
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (fuck you)
Joey Goldstein
2016-03-30 18:27:35 UTC
Now, if were you (and I thank the stars that I'm not) I'd be feeling
pretty STUPID about posting that comment about how you're tired of being
called "stupid" and then reinforcing it with that link to Plan 9 From
Outer Space.

But you don't appear to be quite as stupid as John Cleese would have had
us believe.

You DO realize that there are people who are smarter than you, thus your
quotes from Thomas Sewell, Ann Coulter (yes, even SHE is smarter than
you) and others of that ilk.
But you don't seem to realize that there are people out there who are
even smarter than them.
Ann Coulter, in particular, is just a mean spirited bitch who likes
being on TV with no ideas on how to make America better.
You like the rabble-rousers because you are the rabble.

And until you folks go back to realizing how stupid you really are and
any progress down there.
Tim McNamara
2016-03-31 00:13:22 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
"What socialism, fascism and other ideologies of the left have in
common is an assumption that some very wise people - like themselves
- need to take decisions out of the hands of lesser people, like the
rest of us, and impose those decisions by government fiat.
That's what ANY form of government does, dummy.
The left's vision is not only a vision of the world, but also a
vision of themselves, as superior beings pursuing superior ends.
Of course, the right wing does exactly the same thing, just on different
issues. That's what cracks me up about 'em. Government gets bigger
faster and mor eintrusive under conservatives than it does under
liberals.
Tim McNamara
2016-03-30 00:41:01 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
Now, that was just uncalled for. Why would you insult vulvas like that?
Lord Valve
2016-03-30 01:10:18 UTC
Post by Tim McNamara
Post by Joey Goldstein
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
Now, that was just uncalled for. Why would you insult vulvas like that?
Ask your mom - hers insulted the planet by
squeezing a lame piece of shit like you out.

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (piss off, wanker)
Mr. Maj6th
2016-03-30 03:13:20 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:10:18 -0700 (PDT), Lord Valve
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Tim McNamara
Post by Joey Goldstein
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
Now, that was just uncalled for. Why would you insult vulvas like that?
Ask your mom - hers insulted the planet by
squeezing a lame piece of shit like you out.
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (piss off, wanker)
How clever you are and you even managed to get your last name in
there, I am impressed.

Maj6th
Mr. Maj6th
2016-03-30 03:09:44 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:41:01 -0500, Tim McNamara
Post by Tim McNamara
Post by Joey Goldstein
Lord Vulva
All Bullshit - All The time
Now, that was just uncalled for. Why would you insult vulvas like that?
I agree that is one of the finest cars made!

Maj6th
Steven Bornfeld
Mulva? Delores?
Andrew Schulman
2016-03-31 11:56:19 UTC
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by Mr. Maj6th
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:41:01 -0500, Tim McNamara
Mulva? Delores?
Steve Brown
2023-06-11 11:15:07 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
The great fraud that the French were no longer expecing !

The Duclert report is a disinformation operation: shameful, cowardly, repugnant, unworthy of France.

President Macron set up a commission of historians to deny the French complicity in the 1994 Rwandan genocide. After studying the archives related to the French involvement in the Rwandan pogrom, Vincent Duclert comes to this conclusion: France was not an accomplice in the Rwandan genocide of 1994. While scientists, who have also studied some archives, quickly discover the opposite.

France was an accomplice in the Rwandan genocide. Here is some evidence:

1. active support.

2. informed support. That is, support while the French government was informed about the course of the genocide.

3. support with an effect.

In the middle of a debacle, the evidence of complicity accumulates. The members of the interim government of Rwanda who orchestrated the genocide escaped thanks to the complicity of Paris.

Indeed, the Quai d'Orsay, irritated by the presence of members of the interim government in the Turquoise zone, ordered the soldiers to help them flee to Zaire.

During the genocide, contrary to what had been said, there were a few dozen French soldiers, two teams of mercenaries, that of Paul Barril and that of Bob Denard, as well as an intelligence service, on Rwandan territory.

In english :

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#

https://globalnews.ca/news/5137073/rwanda-genocide-photos-facts/

In french :

https://survie.org/themes/genocide-des-tutsis-au-rwanda/article/quand-paris-exfiltrait-le-gouvernement-genocidaire-rwandais

https://survie.org/themes/genocide-des-tutsis-au-rwanda/article/nouveau-rapport-rwanda-les-mercenaires-invisibles-les-archives-de-la-dgse
gtr
2023-06-14 05:56:01 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
[...]
You're responding to a 7 year old post. And to someone with the discerning
intelligence of a 6 year old human. It is a total waste of your time.
p***@gmail.com
2016-03-26 19:32:25 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
There is no right to bear arms in Yemen. What are you talking about?

Presumably our refugees would celebrate free enterprise by starting a business. Their disdain of tax might lead them to fair Macedonia, it of the 7.4% business tax and the Eastern Orthodox Church. Though perhaps the 1/3 Muslim population would be inimical to their ideals of ethnic purity.

The Slovak Republic's stand against immigration combined with the recent rise of the neoNazi party might provide attraction sufficient to overcome its 22% tax rate.

Georgia's 16.4% business tax rate and ethnic purity might be a good compromise, provided one isn't concerned that pieces of Georgia having flaked off and informally joined neighboring Russia, resulting in war. Advocates of strength might prove uncomfortable as the weaker party.

Argentina has a proud Nazi heritage and boasts a history featuring one of the most popular dictators in history, perhaps that would give a homey feel to the place.

Then there is the libertarian paradise of Somalia, where a man is free to be a man. Ownership of large caliber automatic weapons is not only tolerated but practically de rigueur. Command of one's personal tank corps is not out of reach. The power of taxation might not be so onerous if oneself is collecting said taxes. Citizenship is open only to native speakers of Somali, but access to sufficient heavy weapons should smooth over such details. What greater opportunity to demonstrate the natural superiority of the white man?
Universe
2016-03-27 00:10:58 UTC
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:33:38 -0400, Joey Goldstein
Post by Joey Goldstein
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.
Leave the magical Kingdom of Trumpistan? Never! You'll be able to
see our Mexican and Canadian walls from outer space. The solid gold
"TRUMP" logo emblazoned across the midwest states will be visible from
Neptune!

PS: You know who I miss...Thomas Brown. That guy kept me laughing.
Hope he's doing OK.
Oscar Levant
2016-03-27 07:38:23 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.
So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
Somalia is the perfect country for these dumb bunnies, total anarchy.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
p***@gmail.com
2016-03-27 20:42:52 UTC
I wish those guys would hurry up with that Atlas Shrugged program and get out. Then the US will collapse because we need them so bad. We would be forced to bow to our new Somali masters.
Steven Bornfeld
2016-03-30 17:04:41 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.
So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
I understand that Canada is gonna build a wall. It's gonna be a
beautiful wall. Who's gonna pay for it? The U.S.--that's who!
I expect Trudeau will beef up the border patrol and send back all the
illegal Americans who slip across your border.
And no more freakin' American "anchor babies"!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1274425675904871&set=a.659391257408319.1073741826.100000123531828&type=3&theater

Steve
terrasbeest
2016-03-31 12:21:09 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
So lots of American lefties are saying that if Trump or Cruz win the
election that they'll move to Canada or someplace else less inclined
towards fascism.
So I wonder where the right wing, tax hating, social-program hating, big
government hating, religious freedom hating type folks are planning on
moving to if Sanders wins?
How about the Yemen or Libya?
Both those places have everything you'd want in a government, no?
Low taxes, no social programs, small government, no religious freedom,
right to bear arms, etc., etc.?
6 feet under the ground ?