My new Jim Hall archtop
Raymond Lanzi
2023-09-06 11:03:37 UTC
I just received my new Jim Hall archtop guitar yesterday. I was very impressed with the action and sound plus construction quality. I have several very high end guitars such as a Benedetto ,Gibson L5 & Palen archtops. I can honestly say that my Jim Hall guitar compares in every way to my more expensive guitars. Great guitar and it was a pleasure dealing with Roger.
Russ L
2023-09-09 22:05:28 UTC
Post by Raymond Lanzi
I just received my new Jim Hall archtop guitar yesterday. I was very impressed with the action and sound plus construction quality. I have several very high end guitars such as a Benedetto ,Gibson L5 & Palen archtops. I can honestly say that my Jim Hall guitar compares in every way to my more expensive guitars. Great guitar and it was a pleasure dealing with Roger.
I thought the Jim Hall was a Sadowsky - definitely not a cheap guitar.

Is this something different?