Peter Zwinakis Guitars
Carl
2010-09-14 14:18:20 UTC
Hi-

I was wondering if any of you had any knowledge of this San Francisco -based
gypsy guitar luthier and/ or own one yourself?

I just acquired one for myself and I have to say it is one fine guitar. They
are just so rare to come upon and there's so little information about the
builder out there on the 'net, I thought I'd ask here.
Debora Carver